Some ZBrush and Crazy Bump texture work I have been playing with.



Some different time of day test scenes that I have been tweaking.

I have spent the last few days training in Revit.

This is a scene that took less than a day to put together. Super piece of software.

It was really easy to transfer into max and set up a quick VRay render for too.

I will add more detail to the scene later.

Test Scene 2 – Created some furniture and I have used some stock objects to prop out the scene.

I have spent a few hours propping out the scene. I’ve also created a few unique objects.

Click image to enlarge.

Test Scene 2 – Creating basic layout for a new scene with VRay proxy mesh grass

I have created a new basic layout and experimented using a VRay proxy mesh for the grass.

Happy with the result and it renders much faster than VRay fur.

Click image to enlarge.

Test Scene – HDRi & Sun values

You may have noticed that I have altered the HDRi sky  to a clear sky and included some ambient foliage for shadows and reflections.

Click image to enlarge and inspect in more detail..

Test Scene – HDRi sunlight values decreased, ambient lighting added

I have revisted this test scene and decreased the HDRi Sunlight values added ambient lighting.

You may notice the increased turbidity and light size for soft shadows.

A few more tweaks here and there and a post effect glow added to the exterior lights.

Click image to enlarge.